From the Dispatch Console:
1. Click Settings > Timesheet. Which will open the timesheet to the default Route View.
2. Your routes are listed in the left column and the days of the week across the top of the table with the current day listed first.
3. To schedule a driver, simply click the “pad and pencil” icon to open a dropdown list of your drivers and click on the driver’s name.
4. Repeat the process for each day of the week for each route.
5. Once you have completed the schedule for the current week, you can copy and paste it to future weeks. Click the “two boxes” icon located above the table to copy the schedule.
6. Click “Yes” to overwrite existing shifts to copy the schedule to the clipboard.
7. Use the arrow key above the routes list to move the calendar to the next week.
8. Click the “two boxes” icon and then click “Yes” to paste the schedule you have created to the calendar.
9. You can copy and paste the same schedule for up to the next six weeks.
For call-outs or last minute changes to the schedule, you can change the drivers right from the routes page with no need to adjust your timesheet.
1. Choose the route and click the “pad and pencil” icon after the scheduled driver’s name to open the dialogue box.
2. From the dropdown list choose the replacement driver and click “save.”