First: Setup Your Vehicle Groups In Beans Route
The information required to create Vehicle Groups is located at the top left hand corner of your settlement statement.
Once you have that, open Beans Route, and go to Fleet > Groups> Add Vehicle Group.
Beans Route will need the following information for each entity:
- Entity Name = Name
- FedEx Entity ID
- Contract Number (Starts with a “C”)
- Contractor Service Provider ID (Starts with a “V”)
Next: Download the Schedule B From FedEx MyGroundBiz
Have your RSP owner login to their MyGroundBiz account.
Go to Enterprise Menu > Vehicle Information.
3. Go to Vehicle Information > Add / Delete Vehicle from Schedule.
4. Select agreements and print.
5. Save as PDF or Print as PDF.
Then: Send Schedule B To Beans Route Team
1. Send the Schedule B PDF to your contact at Beans Route or to email@example.com
2. The Beans Route team will then load the Schedule B into Beans Route on your behalf.