We recommend using the STD version of the timesheet report which gives you clock in, clock out, and total time for each driver. You choose the time period for the report. The PDF, CSV, and XLS reports give only the total time worked for each day.
NOTE: You cannot generate reports from the mobile app.
From the Dispatch Console:
1. In the Dispatch Console: Settings > Timesheet.
2. Click the box for “Driver View."
3. Click the “Generate Report” button.
4. Choose the date range for your report. Optional: you may click the box for “use default route length to estimate when clock in or clock out times are missing.”
5. Click “Generate Report.”
6. Click the STD option to download the report.
Understanding the STD Timesheet Report
Clock in and clock out times are calculated in minutes using military time. Using line #2 as an example on 5/28/22: Xavian Washburn clocked in at 7:22 a.m. or 38 minutes before 8:00 a.m. He clocked out at 17:10 p.m. or 10 minutes after 5:00 p.m.:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. = 9 hours
38 minutes before 8:00 a.m. + 10 minutes after 5:00 p.m. = 48 minutes
Therefore: Xavian Washburn worked a total of 9 hours and 48 minutes.
The total hours and paid hours are calculated in 1/10 of an hour. A tenth of an hour is 6 minutes. Using the example of Xavian Washburn, his total hours of 9.8 = 9 hours and 8/10 of an hour (8 x 6= 48).